Job Title: Class Teacher- EYFS/KS1
Grade: Main Scale
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Start Date: 01/09/2022
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
We are a small village school seeking to appoint an Early Years/KS1 Class teacher who can show teamwork, commitment and enthusiasm. You will need to be a good practitioner, preferably with experience of EYFS and KS1.
The successful applicant must:
– have a passion for teaching and learning
– have high expectations of pupil achievements and behaviour
– be committed to raising standards
– be a positive individual with initiative, drive, integrity and a cheerful disposition.
This position is in a mixed class of EYFS/Y1/Y2 children.
We can offer you
– A small village school with friendly staff, parents and children
– A supportive and hard working staff team
– Ongoing CPD opportunities
– Children with a love of learning who uphold our school values
– A tight village community and stunning views across the valley!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone or email the school office for a job description and person specification email@example.com
Application forms may be downloaded from the Gloucestershire County Council or school website.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: 10/06/2022
Interview Date: TBA
job-description – Class Teacher