1:1 SEND Teaching Assistant
Eastcombe Primary School are looking to appoint a caring, kind and qualified Teaching Assistant to work between 1pm and 3pm each afternoon to support a child in our year 3/4 class.
The contract is fixed-term and is attached to the child, if the child’s needs change or they leave the school, the contract will change/end with fair notice.
The successful applicant must:
– Have high expectations of pupil achievements and behaviour and be committed to raising standards under the direction of the class teacher
– Be a positive individual with initiative, drive, integrity and a cheerful disposition
– Have experience of working with children with SEND, particularly with SEMH needs
– Have the skills to provide learning, behaviour and social intervention strategies
– Can demonstrate strategies to manage challenging behaviours calmly and effectively
– Is able to build honest and positive relationships with all stakeholders
We can offer you
– A small village school with friendly staff, parents and children
– A supportive and hard working staff team
– Ongoing CPD opportunities
– Children with a love of learning who uphold our school values.
– A tight village community and stunning views across the valley!
Phone Number: 01452 770227
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
web Site: http://www.eastcombeprimaryschool.co.uk
Job Title: Teaching Assistant (SEN)
Grade: Grade 4 (pts 7-10) £20,092 – £21,322 pa pro rata
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Attendance: Term Time only
Start Date: ASAP
Full Time/Part Time: Part Time
Hours Per Week: 10
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Contract Until: 20/07/2021
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please telephone or email the school office for a job description and person specification. Application forms may be downloaded from the Gloucestershire County Council website and emailed to email@example.com Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date: 16/04/2021
Interview Date: 26/04/2021