Principles of remote learning;
- A consistent whole school approach to online digital platforms
- Access to high quality remote education resources
- A well planned curriculum sequence that is linked to the school’s curriculum where knowledge and skills are built
- Children will be set meaningful and ambitious work each day in a number of different subjects
- Clear explanations of new content, delivered by a teacher or high quality teaching videos and/or resources
- An offer that is of equivalent length to the core teaching pupils would receive in school.
- Online tools should be used to allow pupil interaction, assessment and feedback.
At Eastcombe Primary School we have decided to use ClassDojo as our online digital platform. Each teacher will use this to set remote learning when it is required.